If you purchase products by clicking those links, I may earn an affiliate commission.
- The Lathe of Heaven, Ursula K. Le Guin: classic Sci-Fi, I thought this might be a nice short distraction from current events, and although it’s…really not…it’s still an amazing book.
- Homer’s Odyssey 6-8: Greek Text with Facing Vocabulary and Commentary, Geoffrey D. Steadman: also freely available online, this was March’s reading for the Steadman Reading Group - though this was my first foray into really reading the Odyssey instead of the Iliad in Greek, I found this quite enjoyable and far easier than the Iliad because I can keep the events of the Odyssey much straighter in my head.
- This Land is Our Land: The Struggle for a New Commonwealth, Jedediah Purdy
- Sixteenth Watch, Myke Cole
- Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto, Chuck Klosterman